Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday, December 06, 2010

today is Monday. Monday is usually a hard day for me. I'm tired after I'm tired after going to church. And sometimes we do other things that day. Even though I'm tired and I hurt. I can still have a good day. It is my choice. I can choose to be depressed because I don't feel good or I can choose to be upbeat because I've been through this before. I've had bad days before, and I'll have them again, but it's my choice what I do with them. So it's a cold, snowy December day but I'm going to listen to Christmas carols and thank God that I can do that. Then I'll meditate some more on the love that he had for us to send his son as a baby so that he might be the perfect sacrifice for us. God bless you and may you have a great day.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: