Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 31, 2010

End of year evaluation

There have several venues that have asked us: What was the best or worst thing that happened to you this year.So, after some thought I decided that the worst thing was that Don is still not working. Also, my pain is still with me, and the fatigue was worse this year. However, the fact that God has been with me in a greater way then ever before outweighs all the bad. I am more convinced than ever how much I am loved by the Lord!!! At no time were we short of food, nor did we get utilities shut off. We still enjoy being with each other, and with the rest of our family.
Any time I was hurting really bad, and I called to God, He immediately made me aware of His Presence and His Love! So this year has been more good than bad!!

No comments: