Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 2, 2011

great is our God

the other day as I was singing some hymns that I knew from childhood, I started singing ." How great thou Art" and all the sudden I had this picture of God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit talking about making mankind. They knew from the beginning that in order to have men love them voluntarily, they had to give them the free will to do wrong. Also so even before they created man Jesus agreed to become a man and be nailed to the cross for our sins and rise again for our salvation. I just started crying. It was so wonderful so unbelievable that they would decide to do that for me, God loves us so much. There is nothing we can do to make him love us less nor anything we can do to make him love us more. But if we love him and obey him, we are more aware of His love. Sometimes I feel like I'm in the ocean of His love and I can just rest and float and know that He loves me. I am starting to cry again. Just wanted to share this with you.

No comments: