Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday

Today is Monday I have had a great weekend. Sunday it was hard to get up. But I did make it up and I went to church. I had an amazing time with Jesus, even though it was not a good day for me physically. Then we went to her daughter's house for a big family birthday party. We were celebrating three birthdays. We had a great time visiting and talking and watching the little ones play. I love these family get-togethers, they mean so much to me. I enjoyed myself so much. But today was so hard. I hurt everywhere. but you know, God helped me to relax. So that I was able to go to on the porch and enjoy the beautiful day he gave us. Then I called my sister and we talked and talked and it really helped me to get so was focusing on my pain so much. I'm so blessed to have so many people care for me.

No comments: