Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 24, 2010

a day in the life of God's grace

This has been a rough week for me physically. I didn't feel good and I was tired and had to go the doctor and get an antibiotic.But I have been listening to a radio show about God's grace this week. I realized that by God's grace I'm still able to do things: I can sit on my porch and enjoy the warmth and the breeze and the birds and the kids in the neighborhood. I can visit with neighbors and play cards. I'm so thankful to have a husband who loves me, loves to be with me and helps take care of me. I'm also thankful to have a family that loves me. I have talked on the phone to friends and family. God has given me so much. I'm blessed so much. I'm so thankful to God for sending his son to die on the cross that I could then be adopted as his daughter

No comments: